Oxford Study Abroad
Oxford Study Abroad
Florida Tech is proud to offer our 16th annual Oxford Program:
July 6–August 13, 2021
- Earn 6-8 Florida Tech credit hours and the experience of a lifetime while living, learning and traveling in England, Ireland, Scotland, and beyond.
- Save over $1782 on tuition for your two Florida Tech Oxford classes! Plus, Fl Tech undergraduates with a 3.75+ GPA save an additional $500 with 6+ Oxford credit hours. $150 Early Bird Discount for ALL who apply by November 1 (the program fills much sooner)!
- Several course options such as Western Civ, Math, British & American Lit, Sci Tech Comm, and Business courses will be available to you ( click here for a full listing).
- Classes are held four to five days per week, allowing you to use your five long weekends for personal travel to places as nearby as London, or as far away as Ireland, France, Italy, and beyond.
- Join the optional trip to Ireland and to England's Jurassic Coast!
- With London just one hour away by train 24/7, gorgeous parks, hiking and biking areas out your back door, and five free exceptional museums within Oxford alone, you will never get bored.
- The Oxford program start date of July 6 allows you the option of attending Summer Session 1 at Florida Tech, working to save money for your adventures abroad, or traveling through Europe before arriving in Oxford!
- Sleep, eat, study and play within the walls of a 16th century Oxford college for six weeks in the summer of 2021.
- Florida Bright Future Scholars save $948- $1688 this summer!
- Participate in both the Fl Tech Oxford & Spain Programs and save an addiontal $1000!
- Imagine studying JRR Tolkien and C.S. Lewis' works within their old college walls. Attend Shakespearean plays by the riverside in Oxford, London, and Stratford! If Shakespeare's not your cup of tea, perhaps discussing history, marketing, or math in a café or while biking along the Thames is more your style.
Study abroad not only increases your world view, but also your marketability in today’s global marketplace, making your resumé more attractive to future employers and graduate schools. When you study abroad with a Florida Tech program, you can be sure that it is high quality, safe, and helps you to fulfill academic requirements needed for graduation.
Apply by November 1 for the 2021 Oxford Program and save $150 Early Bird Savings (the program generally fills much earlier, so apply now- few spaces remain).
Bright Futures Scholars save $948- $1688 this summer! Contact email@example.com for details.
Click here for the 2021 Full Program Itinerary
Not a Florida Tech student? That's ok, you too can study in Oxford this summer while earning Florida Tech credits that will transfer to your home institution. You will apply to Florida Tech as a transient student and follow the normal program application procedures. Contact the program director for full details.